It seems that every DB coach has a different philosophy on this. Some like to line up right on the WR, some like to give space to react. My guess is that they start in zone and have the option to continue or pursue into man2man. I'm no expert though.Serious question. Why do our corners play 10 yards off the line?
Lee looks lost out there
Scheme may be part of it but do we have many athletes on defense? Awful
I've never been able to hear my deodarant either.I want me a Lincoln MKX, but not with McConehey in it, I hear he dosen''t use deodorant.
Lord works in mysterious waysIMHO I don't believe he is Jesus. :Cool:
Illinois might just be the poorest looking team since some of the 1980s Iowa state teams we faced. It is comical
Why haven't they mentioned this?Apparently they have a lot of true freshmen starting for them..
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced