Confidence can be a crazy animal. They are bad but a better team than NIUI know it's Illinois and they are horrible but great job by the team so far. I mean it.
Confidence can be a crazy animal. They are bad but a better team than NIUI know it's Illinois and they are horrible but great job by the team so far. I mean it.
I don't think this is an accurate claimConfidence can be a crazy animal. They are bad but a better team than NIU
It's at most that they are equal this season. 2 years ago, noI don't think this is an accurate claim
Why haven't they mentioned this?
Yes, and not very good ones.Apparently they have a lot of true freshmen starting for them..
He was on the participation chart for last Saturday so must be playing special teams.Is Matt Snyder on the team any longer?
I don't think this is an accurate claim...use your eye balls my friendIt's at most that they are equal this season. 2 years ago, no
Surprised that guy can walk. Didn't he have about 80 knee surgeries?get Butkis off the air now.
I have.I don't think this is an accurate claim...use your eye balls my friend
Confidence can be a crazy animal. They are bad but a better team than NIU
incorrect
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC