UCF up 7-0. Driving again.
I kid...I kid...:Cool:
Listening today from Indonesia!
Go Big Red!
But if they were jumping, everyone would say they are fine with mediocrity.I said in a previous thread before the Wisconsin game that I thought if we lost that game it could be the beginning of a spiral down. Seeing the team come out uninspired doesn't make me think they want to be there. Hope I'm wrong.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC