We make struggling offences look good.I didn’t realize Minnesota was such a scoring juggernaut!
We make struggling offences look good.I didn’t realize Minnesota was such a scoring juggernaut!
Maybe not, needed to power through that tougher1st DOWN!!!!
No qb sneak, no ozigbo---in case you didn't know these coaches are awful. I feel bad for the players.Not much imagination there.
No. Score to his upcoming play in Corvallis.I think this is the first time I’ve seen MR with play sheets. Is he calling plays?
How do I know what they are? You were the one that said overs.WHAT are they?
And mn is awful...and we are losing.Fleck is a freaking jackass
We suck. Should've just took the 3 points. Good grief
Yep, it’s a giant crap sandwichAnd mn is awful...and we are losing.
Lol run on 4th and one but don't run with the powerful back typical Lang's/Reilly
As soon as I saw wilbon was in there I rolled my eyes
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State