call plays that work. SmhDo we have one freaking play...so far I'm not I pressed at all with Frost's playcalling in either game.
It's like really dude.
Going to be Troy football.. man we’re worse than I thought.
It's reality, especially with a walk-on at QB or a hobbled Martinez. This staff inherited a soft, undisciplined team, and a brutal schedule where our easiest game was cancelled.
Who’s talking about our talent other than the look aid folks on this board??? Hanging in with Troy at home. Wow!! No speed at all.
Wasn’t that the biggest positive of Riley? All the four starsWho’s talking about our talent other than the look aid folks on this board??? Hanging in with Troy at home. Wow!! No speed at all.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State