I'm all for giving Frost time, but let's call a spade a spade. This is one of the worst coached teams in the B1G. Incredibly bad.
disagree.Truthfully though, I think that is a pretty lame penalty.
We've been the old Oakland Raiders for years.keeps getting worse and worse. Nebraska just needs to disband the football program.
Troy won @ LSU last year, going to claim a scalp at NU also
Unless we start landing more 4 and 5 star recruits, I'm not sure Oregon Ball is going to work here.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC