1st HALF GAME THREAD!

MOHUSKER

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2009
16,561
1,806
113
Disappointed in how we’ve started games, down quickly in our 1st 3 games. I want to believe it is talent...
 

Mack In Motion

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
6,072
3,658
113
When the **** is this going to be cleaned up. Been waiting about 11 years now to see a game where we don't just blow our own heads off
 

DudznSudz

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2016
2,155
1,581
0
Can we just forfeit the season? We clearly need a lot more practice. These guys look lost out there.
 

schuele

All-American
Apr 17, 2005
21,124
5,734
0
I feel for the left tackle there, given that there were two guys to block. But in that situation, it's probably a good idea to at least mildly inconvenience one or the other.
 

Harry Caray

All-American
Feb 28, 2002
71,091
7,366
113
I thought 2017 was the worst Nebraska team I'd ever see. We may not beat a FBS opponent this year.
 

meo1960

Senior
Jan 15, 2003
20,017
859
113
Looks like we're going to have to make EVERY MISTAKE POSSIBLE before turning this thing around.
 

MOHUSKER

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2009
16,561
1,806
113
I didn’t think special teams could be worse than under the Riley era, I didn’t think teams could be less prepared, damn was I wrong.
 

CatColumbia

All-Conference
Apr 19, 2014
5,934
3,140
0
In reality, we all had this game as a loss before the year even began. At least this way of thinking will take away some of the frustration.
 

B1G RED RULES

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2013
4,154
1,132
0
Glad I didn’t listen to the Nebraska post practice interviews this week. I imagine there was a lot of talk about best practice yet, correcting mistake, fixing the little things...
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced