Have to get Martinez out of the pocket and open up the run threat. If he can’t run, why even play him?
For real??Im glad Moos let everyone know that Mich was running scared now.....
Absolutely. I think our OL gets overconfidence from playing against them. I can’t get over how much more athletic other teams look on the DL when you switch channels.Our defensive line is almost as bad as the offensive line. No pressure on the QB on passes. He has all day to throw
I think we have been sufficiently humbled by now.
What would you call? We’ve tried running. Can’t block there either. Hard to be successful on offense if you can’t block
Eichorst, round 2. AD talking trash never goes well
I just don’t get the play calling. I understand Martinez is banged up but putting him back there in the pocket (or lack thereof) with that line is ridiculous.
lmao....raid the jucoz
good gameI rented the new Spider Man game for the weekend at least. Got beer on the way. Things are looking up.
nope. But that is about 80% of it. The other 20% is the lack of development of these players over the past three years. You can't ask, as you are, for Frost and staff to fix all our problems in 9 monthsYou think this is all athletes?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC