2 down and I don't think I would have thrown a flag but it was very close and probably could have drawn aflagaDid you see that hold on Gifford on that 3rd down?
Gifford is being held on every single play.
Is Barry ready for this game? Bad series.
Can't stand back and let this guy pick us apart. I know they're worried about his legs but man we have to get some pressure.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced