AgreeThe biggest problem right now with our D is our offense. Purdue's O is pretty darned good. Their D is not great and our offense can't sustain anything. Our D has been on the field the whole first half.
I'm surprised you are surprised20-7
first half
at home
vs Purdue
Let that sink in
NU needs way more talent at all positions. This is gonna sting for several years.
Me too. I-80 is my favorite Interstate, period.I love Nebraska
Northwestern 1020-7
first half
at home
vs Purdue
Let that sink in
5 pen for 61 yds. Seems like double that.
I'm surprised you are surprised
LOLOL Adrian is not the problem.so I wonder if Bunch will play the second half, or do you just leave Adrian in there and let it go?
Everyone loves OZ, but he’s a short yardage back at best for a top 30 team. We desperately need a back who can go the distance.
Surprised Purdue didn't send someone back there to return itNo way that kid can make the kick, what in the hell
line doesn't block for him.. i think he's a ****** qb.LOLOL Adrian is not the problem.
Northwestern 10
Michigan 0
We suck.
LOLOL Adrian is not the problem.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC