What exactly do the coaches teach the CB’s? Stare at the WR until he catches the ball?????JFC that was ridiculously easy.
Or yapping for beating a 4-7 team in the first quarter?Better than 4 of 12
GOOOOOOO
BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG
REEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
![]()
their 1st team defense looks slow.Iowa's second team defense would've put up more of a fight than the skirts did.
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO IMPROVE! EXCEPT FOR BEING AWAY ON VACATION I'VE NAILED ALL THE GAME THREADS!!!! LaughingGotta say.....If anyone cant see the HUGE improvement this season.....your blind.....and hopeless...!!
I was told they were the best in the B1G. Don’t care what else happens, they aren’t the best in the B1Gtheir 1st team defense looks slow.
I'd take a good ole fashioned three and out.Yeah, would sure be nice if Stanley would throw a pick six here...
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO IMPROVE! EXCEPT FOR BEING AWAY ON VACATION I'VE NAILED ALL THE GAME THREADS!!!! Laughing
I had your back while you were outI'VE BEEN TRYING TO IMPROVE! EXCEPT FOR BEING AWAY ON VACATION I'VE NAILED ALL THE GAME THREADS!!!! Laughing
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why