Thanks for the laugh. I'll take the unders on you being passed out by the 3rd quarter.I still want Mccaffery
Until.I see a leader at the QB position.
You are a ***** ..how bout that..punk
A loser in life
.you except failure
Thanks for the laugh. I'll take the unders on you being passed out by the 3rd quarter.I still want Mccaffery
Until.I see a leader at the QB position.
You are a ***** ..how bout that..punk
A loser in life
.you except failure
Think they can ever out recruit them?Have to recruit our way out of this shitshow. Hard to do that getting effed in the *** on national TV for your key recruiting weekend.
Until we start recruiting at Ohio State's level, we won't compete with them on the field.
Think they can ever out recruit them?
I started following Nebraska recruiting religiously in 1994. Nebraska has never recruited "at Ohio State's level." I'm not sure you could find a single year, in the last 24, where Nebraska had a higher recruiting ranking than Ohio State. So it isn't just about recruiting. It's about recruiting to your system, developing players, and coaching them to your system.
If you're waiting for Nebraska to beat out the Ohio State's and Texas's of the world in recruiting, you'll be waiting until your dying day.
OSU QB and RBDefen se playing like punks too
Exactly!!!I started following Nebraska recruiting religiously in 1994. Nebraska has never recruited "at Ohio State's level." I'm not sure you could find a single year, in the last 24, where Nebraska had a higher recruiting ranking than Ohio State. So it isn't just about recruiting. It's about recruiting to your system, developing players, and coaching them to your system.
If you're waiting for Nebraska to beat out the Ohio State's and Texas's of the world in recruiting, you'll be waiting until your dying day.
Also it's "accept" not "except". Learn English.Thanks for the laugh. I'll take the unders on you being passed out by the 3rd quarter.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced