ALREADY WINING I SEE!
I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. Hope to hell im wrong. I still have 100% faith and confidence in what is happening in Lincoln. We just aren’t ready for this yet.
I’ve got the opposite. I feel good. Maybe it’s because if we lose, so what??
I'm nervous about this one too but ya never know!! Let's go baby!I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. Hope to hell im wrong. I still have 100% faith and confidence in what is happening in Lincoln. We just aren’t ready for this yet.
I agree with the “if we lose, so what?” Mentality. I just think I’m going with the so-what tonight. But it might be more a defense mechanism for all the let downs the last 15 years. I’d much rather have what you’re having.
The macallan 18 is on hand in case beer isn’t enough either way.
I'm gonna be so drunk, you just wait....I'll keep you tuned in to this board.
Don't ban me bro!!!
^^^^^^^^I’ve got the opposite. I feel good. Maybe it’s because if we lose, so what??
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions