1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

vs540husker

Heisman
Oct 3, 2004
92,067
10,221
0
Oh and high snaps galore...does he do this every single snap at practice too and the coaches just don’t care?
 

HuskAir

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2001
255,470
2,524
50
On another terrible snap. What is his deal? Are we the only team that has this issue? I don’t notice it in any other game I watch

It’s as if he doesn’t practice snapping.
 

Lincoln100

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2010
12,989
2,077
0
Jurgens - c’mon my man. It is really really bad. 100 snaps a day, minimum, every day, and he should figure it out. Amiright?
 
Nov 5, 2018
2,163
68
0
Jurgens - c’mon my man. It is really really bad. 100 snaps a day, minimum, every day, and he should figure it out. Amiright?
Like free throws right? I agree with your logic, but it reminds me of nba players getting paid 10s of millions of dollars and still only making 50% of free throws. Things that make me shake my head
 

Mack In Motion

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
6,072
3,659
113
Jurgens - c’mon my man. It is really really bad. 100 snaps a day, minimum, every day, and he should figure it out. Amiright?
I'm no athlete anymore. But I guarantee you I could put a shotgun snap where it needs to be after a month of practice.

It's almost as if the adjustment the coaches have made is to have Martinez jump instead of insisting Jurgens make a decent snap.
 

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
 

Ki113rSk3r69

Senior
Jan 9, 2006
3,370
520
1
On another terrible snap. What is his deal? Are we the only team that has this issue? I don’t notice it in any other game I watch
Tie a rope to his wrist during practices while he snaps the ball, stand in front of him so much distance and he will learn muscle memory to not go beyond a certain distance snapping the ball.
 

c3o

Sophomore
Apr 24, 2018
6,586
133
0
Tie a rope to his wrist during practices while he snaps the ball, stand in front of him so much distance and he will learn muscle memory to not go beyond a certain distance snapping the ball.


Yeah, this is a mystery. You can’t start a Center in a shotgun spread run offense that can’t snap
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC