Overtime on the early game again?
Looks like it. I don't like it when our game is on Fox Sports. Our game always seems to be aired on a different channel to start. At least I can watch this game live, though.
yeah, overtime on the Baylor game.. it seems like this always happens
yeah, overtime on the Baylor game.. it seems like this always happens
True. NFL doesn't dick around with 20 min. halftimes either. Need to shorten that ****They need to have more time between games. NFL never has these issues.
4th and 2 drop by Mills.. Minnesota ball on their own 30.
But I like the start even though we didn’t get pointsToo cute on 4th down
I thought Mo dropped it.
He did drop it but MN was all over it anyway. Probably wasn’t going to move the chains.I thought Mo dropped it.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State