1-7 on 3rd. Awesome.
I wouldn’t expect anything less from a Chin based D. I’m thinking 7 deep, 3 man rush and a guy who has no idea what he’s doing cause the plays being called make zero senseHere goes Purdue for a 99 yard touchdown drive.
I got a feeling it would look a lot better if AM was in the sidelineTragic team. I’m beginning to hate this offense scheme. NW would be up 21-0 if Purdue gifted them this crap
Is Scott afraid or too smart to call a play that works more than once on a drive?
I wouldn’t expect anything less from a Chin based D. I’m thinking 7 deep, 3 man rush and a guy who has no idea what he’s doing cause the plays being called make zero sense
Martinez is hurting you guys, misses a wide open receiver down the middle of field, that fumble on the top exchange with Mills was on Martinez, then he misses another receiver on third down with just a bad pass. Also,!after your introduction Plummer shuffle pass, why did your OC not just run the ball?Tragic team. I’m beginning to hate this offense scheme. NW would be up 21-0 if Purdue gifted them this crap
I got a feeling it would look a lot better if AM was in the sideline
I wouldn’t expect anything less from a Chin based D. I’m thinking 7 deep, 3 man rush and a guy who has no idea what he’s doing cause the plays being called make zero sense
I've been a fairly strong defender and was sure that he had a physical problem before he went out. BUT, he's making too many mistakes. The interception was thrown in to double coverage when he has the TE at the 1st down line. Fumbles. Balls thrown to the sideline into the ground.I got a feeling it would look a lot better if AM was in the sideline
Martinez is hurting you guys, misses a wide open receiver down the middle of field, that fumble on the top exchange with Mills was on Martinez, then he misses another receiver on third down with just a bad pass. Also,!after your introduction Plummer shuffle pass, why did your OC not just run the ball?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced