Martinez=ScaredJust see if Vedral provides a spark. You can always throw AMart back in. But he’s a liability at this point coach. Everyone else can see it
I think you will get your way. He can be successful with a decent team and should transfer.We could have built on the momentum we had going on offense with Vedral. The offense was not great, but it was improving under him, but this is what my fear was.. You go back to Martinez, and things are just going to regress back to where they were 3+ weeks ago. This is why, I don't want this crap for the next 2 years. He's a great kid and all, I just don't want him on the field.
Coaching. Starting with Frost. I said it first.So is the problem the culture or the buy-in? I still can't tell...hahaha
Wow, instead of it being 21-0, you are behind because you have guys who are afraid to tackle. This against a 2-6 team. Wow, color me shockedThis is a another sad reminder that we are who we are. A bottom dwelling Big 10 team that struggles to beat lowly Purdue.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced