1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,425
7,084
113
I love the quick decision making by Luke. I love the speeds of Betts. I love the hard hitting by the D. Swarming, baby!
 

JoelBittner

Redshirt
Jun 14, 2010
579
48
0
Penn St has given up

Still the first half.
But Huskers are the better team. Keep punching Franklin in the face.

 

Husker4real_rivals373787

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
3,118
1,091
0
This is not a done deal...their offense is chewing up our defense. This could be a problem in the second half if our d is on the field the entire game.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  2. 02 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO