I like the flagIowa's helmets look kinda badass...I suspect our guys are mesmerized by them and unable to focus....
And play who? The guys on the bench aren't any better.If Jergens is not riding the bench the rest of the game then we should never believe another word that Frost says.
I'm surprised they used Scott, Frost seems to think Wandale to the inside is some how effective.Bro..... Marvin Scott is 210 I’m not sure why everyone thinks he’s 190
It’s called a tackle - text book tackling in fact.Is that not targeting? Helmet down?
I thought we did that last week in our loss to the football powerhouse Illinois ?Can we just call QB scramble every play?
Has been been on us several times this year.Is that not targeting? Helmet down?
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference