Unfortunately, it is these days. Know the rules and play by them, however stupid they seem.I don't care - that's not a foul!!!
Unfortunately, it is these days. Know the rules and play by them, however stupid they seem.I don't care - that's not a foul!!!
Clockworkgees... penalty, penalty, broken play, over throw...
Down from 5 last week!!! Raises all around!!I have no words. Two false starts in a row for the second week in a row. Does this team even practice?
Wire up his jaw or whatever and get him back out there.Well, the "AM is the worst QB ever" dorks will get their chance to see what things look like.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference