1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

MOHUSKER

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2009
16,561
1,806
113
I asked last week how this program would respond to a rough loss. Answer early is really f’ing good.
 

TampaBaySkers

Senior
Oct 30, 2010
18,392
530
103
Damn this is a good team. A bit snakebitten early on but let’s cause some chaos the next six games
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,331
4,014
113
Clearly many late nights were spent drawing up the new strategy...... DON'T PUNT!
 

schuele

All-American
Apr 17, 2005
21,124
5,734
0
Can't believe there wasn't an illegal motion flag for moving toward the LOS at the snap. Refs must be borrowed from the CFL, but I'll take it.
 

vs540husker

Heisman
Oct 3, 2004
92,067
10,221
0
The energy from this team right now is really good on both sides of the ball. I hope they keep it up all game and all season.
 

BigB87

Senior
Sep 11, 2006
3,968
599
113
Can't believe there wasn't an illegal motion flag for moving toward the LOS at the snap. Refs must be borrowed from the CFL, but I'll take it.

I noticed that too in the replay, but hey I'll take it.
 

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC