NOTE: I ACCIDENTLY MADE OTHER PLANS FOR THIS EVENING
SO I'M DROPPING THE GAME THREADS EARLY.
GOOOOOOO
BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG
REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOO
BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG
REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
FS2Where is the game? I am seeing Texas Tech vs. Houston. Game went too long. Is our starting somewhere else or are we just going to miss the first 10 minutes of the first quarter?
Yep, they just scrolled it on the screenFS 2 perhaps. Is there an FS 2?![]()
I won't be watching. Turned off our Northwestern game at the half. Didn't watch last week either. Not going to watch again until Frost is gone. Life is better this way.
Turn to fs2 man.. about to kickoffThis is crap! Nobody outside of SE Texas gives a hoot about TTU and Houston
Both of those programs are sadly more relevant than Nebraska is right now.This is crap! Nobody outside of SE Texas gives a hoot about TTU and Houston
That's why you fair catch itNice kick off return by Nebraska. Of course we had two penalties.![]()
Believe me, you don’t want to watchWhere is the game? I am seeing Texas Tech vs. Houston. Game went too long. Is our starting somewhere else or are we just going to miss the first 10 minutes of the first quarter?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC