1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

jteten

Senior
Aug 6, 2006
13,896
667
0
Casey isn’t having a good game, but sweet baby Jesus, can we please block someone…..anyone?
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,328
4,005
113
Just checking in to see how the “hire Mickey” campaign is going tonight? I think I’m gonna go do my wife, gotta do something to change the momentum!
 

InMotion

Senior
Dec 12, 2020
1,542
698
113
At this point, I hope these kids and these coaches get embarrassed enough so they will just forfeit the rest of the season. Just like Scott Frost, all involved should be ashamed of themselves.
 

beaglehusker

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2006
13,178
3,891
0
Blocked punt, 2 int's and yet I'm still watching a game we have no business winning as it looks. And yet here I am still watching, just kill me
 
Feb 13, 2021
8
0
0
I don't think I can bring myself to care anymore. I keep telling myself that Nebraska is going to get better and that it's just the wrong coach, the wrong set of players, unlucky plays that flipped the season. Constantly, I think we will return to the glory days, but if I really look, Nebraska could very well just be mediocre for many years to come. I realize now that there is more to life than cheering for Nebraska.......because I'm rich betting the spread against the worst team in the conference!
 

RChrisReade

Senior
Jan 3, 2005
1,194
529
102
After the Thursday Night Football game last night I knew I would not see a worse game all season. And then I turned on the radio tonight.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference