Don’t sell yourself short cubsker.Purdy has about the same chances as I do of picking up 3rd and long.
He definitely needs a lot of work in the off-seasonPurdy has about the same chances as I do of picking up 3rd and long.
no reads, pleaseI would be ok with a series of Smothers and about 6 straight zone reads
Yeah. I concur. Would be nice to mix it up looks right now.I would be ok with a series of Smothers and about 6 straight zone reads
a bionic arm would be a good place for him to startHe definitely needs a lot of work in the off-season
Best thing they did on that last drive was to eat some clocktick tick tick tick tick
Would be nice, at least one possession with a short fieldDo we see Smothers?
Minnesota adjusted now we’ll see if Whipple has something else in his bagSo much for the run game, huh?
1000%Job 1 here is end the half with the ball. Points would be nice but end the half with at least a 10 point lead is the thing here.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State