1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
GOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson
Lets Go Start GIF
 

Joedaly

Sophomore
Nov 15, 2014
1,022
164
0
I sure hope we win. I can’t take finding new ways to lose each week anymore.
 

Sodakred

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2018
3,033
1,204
113
I sure hope we win. I can’t take finding new ways to lose each week anymore.
I wish it bothered me more than it does. But we have had so many years of crap football. Hopefully it won’t be long until we are confident that the team will play well and usually win.
 

Suhrreal

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2009
7,380
1,049
0
Feeling good about this! Defense dominated fall camp and that's always what you want to hear going into the season.
 

Tetonia

Junior
Jan 22, 2022
4,636
243
63
Have the Nerves *****. What qualifies as a Moral Victory today? Cover spread? Sims survives unscathed?
 

Shimmer003

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2005
10,027
2,631
96
For the first time in a long time, I feel good about this program regardless of this seasons outcome. Call me a Sucker but Rhule is the man.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference