Satt is a fvcking moron
Hand it to 22
$$$$$$$$
The plan was fine. Timing of the snap was off in part because the play clock was running outCan we please get a decent offensive plan.
Satt is a fvcking moron
Hand it to 22
No, snap was not timed rightWas 44 supposed to catch that snap?
Good series until that snap fiasco. I think we would have went on 4th and short.
Was 44 supposed to catch that snap?
Play clock was running down. I thought we were going to get a delay penalty. They started the play clock faster than we anticipatedNo, snap was not timed right
I said after last week they were bad and not sure how good cu really was because tcu really bad on both of and dHow bad is TCU's defense?
That’s all part of the plan. If we can’t execute it. Don’t run it.The plan was fine. Timing of the snap was off in part because the play clock was running out
Rhamir had a nice run tooErvin gaining confidence and ready to take this thing over! I cringe every time I see him leaving the field… GIVE THAT MAN THE BALL!
Sims hurried the snap because of the play clockThat’s all part of the plan. If we can’t execute it. Don’t run it.
Yeah. But for fvick sakes qb run out a boot fake at least. Make the olb respect it.Well.....****
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions