HH…can the board handle if he’s worse than sims? Popcorn ready.
Yeah. He's not.HH…can the board handle if he’s worse than sims? Popcorn ready.
I'll sub for him cuz I'm losing my ****. Now I'm just waiting for Dingle to explain why he's still not any good.Holy ****! What a series!
If Kong was here he would be losing his ****.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC