HH has to see that safetyYou could see on that last replay from behind Haarberg that the WR did a double cut. He was headed towards the middle of the field and cut back outside just as HH was releasing the throw. Not saying Haarberg not at fault but that's what happened.
Read what I posted. He threw the ball where the receiver was headed. If the WR didn't cut back outside it would have been to the receiver and yes, contested by the safety. But it wouldn't have looked terrible like it did.HH has to see that safety
Agreed. Get EJ in there and feed him.I'm sorry, but Grant cannot hit a effing hole
Grant still runs like a RB in high school that thinks he can just outrun everyone.I'm sorry, but Grant cannot hit a effing hole
I have said it before and will again. Grant blows chunks. Overrated nothing burgerI'm sorry, but Grant cannot hit a effing hole
Read what I posted. He threw the ball where the receiver was headed. If the WR didn't cut back outside it would have been to the receiver and yes, contested by the safety. But it wouldn't have looked terrible like it did.
Yeah. We may get beat today. We look badI feel like 14 points wins this game. And maybe wins it handily.
24 for a nice cushionI feel like 14 points wins this game. And maybe wins it handily.
Nothing wrong with it if your QB could execute a simple throw.I just don’t get the first down throws? Does Satt have money on this game?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC