No need to juggle. Just cancel at end of regular season. Only 3 games left.I can't believe I'm actually hesitating to spend the $6 for the game. I just think at some point I have to put my foot down, I don't want to encourage networks to think I'm willing to juggle 10 different subscriptions to watch the games I want to.
Ton of basketball games are going to be on peacock, if you’re a hoops fan.I can't believe I'm actually hesitating to spend the $6 for the game. I just think at some point I have to put my foot down, I don't want to encourage networks to think I'm willing to juggle 10 different subscriptions to watch the games I want to.
Good adjustmentswow man defense worked, what a stunner
Let’s go offense!!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC