looking like Joe Ganz out thereWho knew Purdy had that kind of burst?
looking like Joe Ganz out thereWho knew Purdy had that kind of burst?
My post should have said couldn't, not could.He was a four star dual threat qb
Our resident subhuman primate and I had this debate. As usual, I was correct. There’s still time for him to piss it down his leg though.He was a four star dual threat qb
Still a lot of game to, but my sentiments exactly!!!So um.. if purdy was a stud all year then why… ah never mind just gonna enjoy it
Yeah...but I called the Purdy 50 yard TD passSatt strikes again
65 missed his blockGood gosh what a horrible play call. There was no need to get cute there
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State