Jesus - we have a guy making 9 million a year and it looks like he has never managed a game clock in his life
What the hell, call a damn TO!!!!!Jesus - we have a guy making 9 million a year and it looks like he has never managed a game clock in his life
And that’s why we didn’t kick the longer one earlierJust kick it now.
And that’s why we didn’t kick the longer one earlier
Alvano I think is gonna be good but dang it.Bummer. Our special teams…
Rhule is a moron. I’m sorry, his “we play to win” just means I don’t know how to manage a game. Gave the game to Maryland, shouldn’t have even got to try the FG because of an idiotic long developing play from the 25 with 8 secs left. My god, can we just have a coach with below average in-game intelligence???Rhule is an idiot with the timeouts
I agree..Special teams are a joke
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced