Maybe that explains the dumb pass calls.Did their starting back get hurt or something?
How about **** announcers? I've never heard people talk about VT as being a super tough place to play. Yeah, when VT is good.I don't know what I'm more tired of. Watching **** football or the refs.
Did Rutgers forget they have an awesome running back?
Spoke too soon.Credit to Sat for committing to the run here
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC