1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

HuskAir

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2001
255,470
2,524
50
What? Can’t spike the ball… the most football move ever? But you can griddy?
 

thall_

Senior
Sep 25, 2022
2,725
469
0
I am choosing to interpret this as we are better than Oregon and being hosed by the CFP
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,331
4,012
113
I just handed out a full page of likes!
comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
 

BigB87

Senior
Sep 11, 2006
3,968
599
113
I mean, if it's a rule it's a rule. But you can do a choreographed dance and be fine, but spiking is a penalty?
 

yunginsNU2

All-Conference
May 24, 2006
4,737
1,030
0
I like and have been calling for HH inside the 20.. I think they are setting something up with him as well.. look for a trick throw back or something either today or next week
 

HuskerBruce81

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
40,011
6,042
113
Barney is the only guy who is worth a damn on this team on the offense. Hopefully we can keep him. He is a southeast conference player in general.
We need to start lining him and Lloyd up side by side and running switch routes.
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,631
21,296
113
We need to put haarberg in when we’re on the opposite end of the field and have him fake a run up the middle and then step back and launch a deep ball. Guarantee the safeties will bite on the fake

That was our best play last year.
 

Hephusker44

Senior
Nov 30, 2011
3,375
966
113
Off-topic, I just cannot stand that Wingstop commercial with the guys doing that game, where he’s pulling the wood block out. That song is just so irritating. I can’t wait till the football season is over so I don’t have to hear that again.
 

Hephusker44

Senior
Nov 30, 2011
3,375
966
113
Right on Q,, 50 yard return on the kickoff after a touchdown. Let’s not ever get any momentum that we can actually win a game with.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why