I'm teared up and drenched in sweat, and I love this!!!!!!!!Originally posted by cballover:
I can't be the only crying at home. Man this is special.
No - you're notOriginally posted by cballover:
I can't be the only crying at home. Man this is special.
I would settle on just somehow capturing their clutchness in a bottle and giving it to all Duke teams from now until the trumpets soundOriginally posted by bluedevilfan42:
It's still so unbelievable right now. I wish we could frame this team and keep them forever!
Oh hell yes. Great idea!Originally posted by Neners:
I would settle on just somehow capturing their clutchness in a bottle and giving it to all Duke teams from now until the trumpets soundOriginally posted by bluedevilfan42:
It's still so unbelievable right now. I wish we could frame this team and keep them forever!
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6