I saw that Duke is heavily recruiting some guys and presumably leading for them, but I was wondering:
1- Are any ready or going to commit early? If so, which?
2- How many bigs in this class? (It probably depends on Bolden)
Doubt it with the impending rule change
This is why I'm against the rule, players can basically screw the school over. If they commit they should be forced to attend college or enter the next yr NBA draft.Players can still commit early. The problem is, you could see schools invest a lot of time into a player --- see Shaun Livingston in 2004 for us or JR Smith in 2005 for UNC --- who never winds up matriculating. For 95%+ of schools recruiting won't change much, for schools like Duke, UK, Arizona, Kansas, UNC, etc. it could be another story.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver