2019 Cubs Tickets

Bookie34

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2009
14
9
3
Hey everyone, I posted this info last year and a few of you grab some tickets so thought I'd throw it out there again. I got Cubs season tickets last year and renewed for this season. Ended up moving seats from down the right field line to on the infield about straight up from the Cubs on deck circle and just under the upper deck. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

[email protected]
 
May 29, 2001
45,734
386
0
Hey everyone, I posted this info last year and a few of you grab some tickets so thought I'd throw it out there again. I got Cubs season tickets last year and renewed for this season. Ended up moving seats from down the right field line to on the infield about straight up from the Cubs on deck circle and just under the upper deck. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

[email protected]
too expensive. I usually get decent seats with walkup and only have to pay $25, at most.
 

IGNORE

Redshirt
Jan 15, 2019
3,584
0
0
Hey everyone, I posted this info last year and a few of you grab some tickets so thought I'd throw it out there again. I got Cubs season tickets last year and renewed for this season. Ended up moving seats from down the right field line to on the infield about straight up from the Cubs on deck circle and just under the upper deck. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

[email protected]

Guess I’m not the only bookie around here.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State