2022 Offensive Line Article

rubigtimenow

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2015
2,257
2,915
0
Another good article by Kratch. I am glad to have the summary.
(Side note: I know many still hate nj dot com from how negative they were when things went south with flood and other similar examples I’m sure. And I was in total agreement at that time. But the thoroughness of their articles about RU is unmatched. They really do great work and, dare I say, have been a good friend to RU athletics over the past few YEARS. There I said it!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUPete

RUBOB72

All-American
Aug 5, 2004
23,385
7,924
0
The reporter’s articles are for the most part have been good.Are they good because it benefits NJ.com ? Or do they see us in a different light? They know a Rutgers Football program one that is competitive and wins is a money maker. I’ll wait and see what.transpires come the 2022 season.
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Each day this week on nj.com, Todd Hunt has been going through his Top 50 high school players.
 

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
A lot of readers bailed when Jerry Izenberg articles stopped. And lots more stopped when high school coverage was farmed out. Long time ago. S-L is a relic hanging on by a thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: beaced_rivals

beaced_rivals

Heisman
Jul 18, 2004
32,007
10,451
113
The reporter’s articles are for the most part have been good.Are they good because it benefits NJ.com ? Or do they see us in a different light? They know a Rutgers Football program one that is competitive and wins is a money maker. I’ll wait and see what.transpires come the 2022 season.
Since a great RU FB team will benefit NJ.com,they should get behind our team and keep shoving hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUBOB72

beaced_rivals

Heisman
Jul 18, 2004
32,007
10,451
113
A lot of readers bailed when Jerry Izenberg articles stopped. And lots more stopped when high school coverage was farmed out. Long time ago. S-L is a relic hanging on by a thread.
All the more reason why they benefit by supporting RU. FB.We prosper.They ride the cost tails.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUBOB72

RUGuitarMan1

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2021
2,629
4,152
73
A lot of readers bailed when Jerry Izenberg articles stopped. And lots more stopped when high school coverage was farmed out. Long time ago. S-L is a relic hanging on by a thread.
I don’t agree, I think the younger writers are good and I still get the SL delivered. A lot of people don’t read much anymore, which is a problem. I like actual newspapers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUPete

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
I like Kratch. I think he is good. Politi is a cheap shot artist. I haven’t had a real newspaper in my hands in years. The last times were in the local library. But the local Collier County (FL) library branch that I frequent dropped them.
 

mdk02

Heisman
Aug 18, 2011
27,002
19,280
113
I don’t agree, I think the younger writers are good and I still get the SL delivered. A lot of people don’t read much anymore, which is a problem. I like actual newspapers.

Todd Hunt, yes. Kratch, maybe. But that's about it.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
I don’t agree, I think the younger writers are good and I still get the SL delivered. A lot of people don’t read much anymore, which is a problem. I like actual newspapers.
Same here. I read both online and print. I still enjoy reading print and books because you don’t have to deal with the visual noise.
 

RutgersNo1

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2021
2,614
2,987
0
The reporter’s articles are for the most part have been good.Are they good because it benefits NJ.com ? Or do they see us in a different light? They know a Rutgers Football program one that is competitive and wins is a money maker. I’ll wait and see what.transpires come the 2022 season.
Hunt and Kratch are good.
Politi is a troll.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod