2022 PSU FH Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU FH 2022 summer/fall season, the postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

If you're looking for anything posted in the 2021 PSU FH thread, go to:

Hlstone

Oct 11, 2021
They just landed the top keeper in the country for the 2024 class. Great kid from TX

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I saw a small portion of today's preseason scrimmage against Villanova (at Villanova's FH field). PSU has a lot of talent on the FH team.

'Nova's FH complex is off campus, and doesn't have locker rooms. So after the scrimmage, PSU had to jump on the Fullington bus to travel to 'Nova's campus, where they could shower, and then would take the bus back to PSU. (I didn't ask if they were stopping for dinner before the trip back to State College. They were finishing up at 'Nova's FH field @ 3:05 pm, so they probably wouldn't be ready to start the trip to State College until after 4 pm.

It was nice to see a lot of the PSU FH parents at the scrimmage, a lot of former FH players at the scrimmage, and a large group of PSU alums at the scrimmage.

Reactions: Hlstone

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
I saw a small portion of today's preseason scrimmage against Villanova (at Villanova's FH field). PSU has a lot of talent on the FH team.

'Nova's FH complex is off campus, and doesn't have locker rooms. So after the scrimmage, PSU had to jump on the Fullington bus to travel to 'Nova's campus, where they could shower, and then would take the bus back to PSU. (I didn't ask if they were stopping for dinner before the trip back to State College. They were finishing up at 'Nova's FH field @ 3:05 pm, so they probably wouldn't be ready to start the trip to State College until after 4 pm.

It was nice to see a lot of the PSU FH parents at the scrimmage, a lot of former FH players at the scrimmage, and a large group of PSU alums at the scrimmage.
Damn. I wish I had known they'd be there today

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
hmm, I guess as part of the upgrade to the FH stadium, the bleachers (they're only on 1 side) have been removed.

Latest posts