The article that Tom posted above says she was in a boot with crutches yesterday. I'm assuming ankle? Hopefully just a minor sprain but who knows.What's the status on Marisa's injury? I only know she got carried off in the osu game.
OK. Thanks.The article that Tom posted above says she was in a boot with crutches yesterday. I'm assuming ankle? Hopefully just a minor sprain but who knows.
From time to time Marisa seems to have way too many turnovers in a game, for example 7 vs St John's, 6 vs W Virginia, disruptive to offensive flow. 2nd on the team in turnovers, one less than Kapinus (and that is 10 games vs 12 games)I listened to today's game and think it may be possibly that this group of women may play more cohesively with Marisa out. There's no doubt she is the best player on the court when she plays but the offense seems to run smoother without her. I'm not sure if we'll find out as conference play starts next and her injury hasn't been discussed anywhere.
Sometimes Marissa is the only willing option on O and that leads to more turnovers.From time to time Marisa seems to have way too many turnovers in a game, for example 7 vs St John's, 6 vs W Virginia, disruptive to offensive flow. 2nd on the team in turnovers, one less than Kapinus (and that is 10 games vs 12 games)
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin