2023 B1G Tourney Session 3 Thread

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Geez Sleepy, quoted someone else so quotes. Re: dirty 2. Not sure your correct. Concussion don’t just happen 3, the issue isn’t the sport, it’s the concussion. My point is the wrestler shouldn’t be rewarded. I know the rules. Just saying I disagree.
If your point was that the wrestler should not be rewarded that is fine. My point was that Murin's wrestling in the Omania match was not dirty. I did not see the other match so I cannot comment on that.

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
157: Levi Haines vs. Peyton Robb, Nebraska

First period
Good shot by Haines results in a stalemate. Robb in on a great late single that he doesn't convert as they go off the edge but Nebraska challenges. No takedown awarded. So still 0-0 after one.

Second period
Robb down to start second. And he's out in a hurry to 1-0. They wrestle neutral for the rest of the tournament.

Third period
Haines down and out. It's 1-1. And we're off to sudden victory.

Sudden victory
Haines in on a single Robb scrambles out but Haines finishes it and he wins, 3-1.

Haines d. Robb, 3-1. sv (Big Ten champ)

Reactions: Bob78

bohucon

Oct 31, 2021
157: Levi Haines vs. Peyton Robb, Nebraska

First period
Good shot by Haines results in a stalemate. Robb in on a great late single that he doesn't convert as they go off the edge but Nebraska challenges. No takedown awarded. So still 0-0 after one.

Second period
Robb down to start second. And he's out in a hurry to 1-0. They wrestle neutral for the rest of the tournament.

Third period
Haines down and out. It's 1-1. And we're off to sudden victory.

Sudden victory
Haines in on a single Robb scrambles out but Haines finishes it and he wins, 3-1.

Haines d. Robb, 3-1. sv (Big Ten champ)
Levi Levi Levi great win....

Reactions: Charles Brown

Latest posts