4-4. Bottom of 9th. Kimbrel pitching. Game over.
now that didn’t age very well.
Bryson Stott in the top of the 10th with a bases loaded double makes it 6-4, Fightins. Phils still batting
4-4. Bottom of 9th. Kimbrel pitching. Game over.
Nope which is why I do it, Tom. The reverse jinx works.now that didn’t age very well.
Bryson Stott in the top of the 10th with a bases loaded double makes it 6-4, Fightins. Phils still batting
I'll take his post season performance from last year.We need the porn star pitcher to fall in the shower and break a finger (throwing hand)
Let’s f ing GOOOOO. Son 2 is living in Philly now I’m gonna surprise him with playoff tickets. I’ve never been, should be insane.I'll take his post season performance from last year.
They need to get the bullpen right to have a shot against any good team in the playoffs. I don’t know how they do that.So, the Phils go 3-4 with 3 extra inning games in the 7 recent games against the Braves. Pretty tight.
Would prefer 4-3, but I'll take that in the playoffs.
Post of the day. Looks like Jack took the same approach. Whatever works guys, whatever works.Nope which is why I do it, Tom. The reverse jinx works.
Cmon Eeyore. Get in the spirit.They need to get the bullpen right to have a shot against any good team in the playoffs. I don’t know how they do that.
Boss I gotta ask cause you’re all business bringing us the thread, which we love. How far do the fightins get? Are you having a blast or are you stressed out about our boys crazy run?
Moms is more angry than me I promised her PhilliesAnother *&*#ing game on Apple+ TV. I can never remember what I've signed up for, what streams I'm using my kid's accounts on, etc. Good grief. Just show the game on the regular channel.
Tom, you’re stressing out. Deep breaths.Another *&*#ing game on Apple+ TV. I can never remember what I've signed up for, what streams I'm using my kid's accounts on, etc. Good grief. Just show the game on the regular channel.
Out of how many games you can actually see with Comcast? I get blacked out for almost all games due to Comcast. Directv gave me MLB Extra Innings so I am usually watching the game on 1/6th of a screen.Another *&*#ing game on Apple+ TV. I can never remember what I've signed up for, what streams I'm using my kid's accounts on, etc. Good grief. Just show the game on the regular channel.
Calling Kimbrel a steaming pile of dog sh*t is too kind.Kimbrel gives up a solo HR in the top of the 9th to Brett Baty, which ties the game 4-4. smh
Out of how many games you can actually see with Comcast? I get blacked out for almost all games due to Comcast. Directv gave me MLB Extra Innings so I am usually watching the game on 1/6th of a screen.
I get the Mets, Yankees, and Pirates and on a rare occasion, the Phillies on the local MeTV channelAlmost every game I get on Comcast Sports Philadelphia, unless they are moved to Fox, or to Apple TV+. I can't remember if the Sunday games are on CSP or on the Philadelphia Fox station. No blackouts for me -- sorry you have the opposite.
Cam these relievers get a friggin’ out?
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position