2023 PSU X-Country Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,003
69,325
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU men's & women's X-country 2023 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

If you're seeking info that was in the 2022 PSU X-Country thread, you can find it at:

 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,365
5,927
113
I hate to hi-jack a thread but I must. the long time track, cross country coach at Marshall Universtiy, Jeff Small was fired after 28 yrs on the job by the MFer from Pitt, Christian Spears. He was 1 yr from retiring from MU with some dignity and grace, but no they had to fire him as they needed 'fresh ideas'. I mean WTF, run faster doesnt work anymore? it was an ego move by the MF from Pitt. thanks rant over.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,770
113
I hate to hi-jack a thread but I must. the long time track, cross country coach at Marshall Universtiy, Jeff Small was fired after 28 yrs on the job by the MFer from Pitt, Christian Spears. He was 1 yr from retiring from MU with some dignity and grace, but no they had to fire him as they needed 'fresh ideas'. I mean WTF, run faster doesnt work anymore? it was an ego move by the MF from Pitt. thanks rant over.
Your rant seems justified.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,785
21,534
113
I wonder if the Nittany Lion attends X-C events. He would have to be in good shape.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,003
69,325
113
He's a high jumper, so he's on the field component of Track & Field/Cross Country

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him