2023 Recruiting thread

GregInPitt

Oct 13, 2021
Today would be a good day for Miller to commit. Reportedly at the game today.......

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021

You beat me to it. Upstate NY kid boarding at prestigious MA private school (Milton Academy is in Milton, MA), with a top football program (almost sent my eldest there this year, but I'm holding off for another year to gauge fit with baseball and football). Michigan has had a lot of success up this way as of late.

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
You beat me to it. Upstate NY kid boarding at prestigious MA private school (Milton Academy is in Milton, MA), with a top football program (almost sent my eldest there this year, but I'm holding off for another year to gauge fit with baseball and football). Michigan has had a lot of success up this way as of late.
My mom worked in the guidance councilors department at Milton in the 1980s. I think deep down she hoped working there would help get me accepted out of middle school… but alas I was a better fit with the Jesuits at BC High. Milton is a super high end institution. I wish you and your son all the best

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Tide is turning on Rivals as well. All of the UGA picks are from August. Last four (today) are Penn State including two picks flipped from UGA.

Awesome. I saw the announcement link and looked him up because I had not seen his name before. Pretty cool our guys were in on it here before the word seemed to leak amongst the insiders.