2024-2025 WBB Team (2022-present)

Whiterockcock69

Joined Sep 12, 2010
Jan 31, 2022
Guess you have to include Chloe in that statement as she is in no way a natural blonde
Where you getting that wlt? Her skin and coloring had blonde written all over. Skin is what was milk. Mom’s a blonde, sister is a blonde. Been blonde on ever old picture I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: vacock

PFUNK Cock

Joined Mar 28, 2004 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 17, 2022
Don’t get me wrong, Chloe is beautiful, but that hair color is enhanced. I am jealous of her hair, I was bald by 35.
I knew from previous pictures and even during the season you could see dark roots between treatments. It doesn’t matter one iota but I found it amusing that others hadn’t noticed.

Reactions: vacock

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I wonder if she shoots well enough for a long term career. I watched a game earlier this season where her outside shot reminded me of her USC days. Maybe the league expansion will help her long term prospects.
I've had the same thought regarding her shooting inconsistency. It was a detriment here at times.

Reactions: CockyGirl

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
She is only getting 5 minutes a game but she is shooting well.
I think Zia should play. Their PGs are not taking care of the ball and they are not shooting well enough to chain Zia to the bench. I think the Sparks will be competing with the Fever and Mystics for the worst record in the league. Zia will probably get an opportunity at some point during the year.

Last edited:

DarkCock

Joined Jan 21, 2006
Jan 30, 2022
What separates A'ja from Aliyah right now is her midrange game. Aliyah is still an outstanding back-to-the-basket player, but the other bigs are simply bigger at the WNBA level than they are in college. Aliyah doesn't always have the height advantage.

Of course, A'ja is the best wbb player in the world right now, so that's a tough comparison. I assume, though, Aliyah wants to get there one day.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
This shows up on my timeline.

I believe this is the first she has posted on any specific school. Am I correct?

It’s extremely late in the portal process, so I don’t think Dauda is going to draw this out. I think we know shortly.

Here is some personal info

• Daughter of Ali and Nikola Dauda
  • Birthday is Sept. 20
  • Majoring in international business
  • Father played professional basketball in Belgium and his knowledge of the game helped her fall in love with basketball
3rd in SEC in blocks. At 6’4” tall enough to be a rim protector and she runs the floor. Has 2 years of eligibility.

She’s a take in my book. The questions for discussion I imagine are …. Will you play your A$$ off on D? Will you sacrifice parts of your game and playing time for your team and teammates?

Last edited:

The Coast is Clear

Joined Nov 27, 2019 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 25, 2022
She is only getting 5 minutes a game but she is shooting well.
I could be misreading the stats, but I believe Zia is shooting 23% for the year (25% on 3's). Limited playing time might be contributing to her shooting, but I would think she needs to do something to gain the coaches' confidence to earn more PT.

Reactions: PFUNK Cock

Gamekem

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Feb 1, 2022
I believe this is the first she has posted on any specific school. Am I correct?

It’s extremely late in the portal process, so I don’t think Dauda is going to draw this out. I think we know shortly.

Here is some personal info

• Daughter of Ali and Nikola Dauda
  • Birthday is Sept. 20
  • Majoring in international business
  • Father played professional basketball in Belgium and his knowledge of the game helped her fall in love with basketball
3rd in SEC in blocks. At 6’4” tall enough to be a rim protector and she runs the floor. Has 2 years of eligibility.

She’s a take in my book. The questions for discussion I imagine are …. Will you play your A$$ off on D? Will you sacrifice parts of your game and playing time for your team and teammates?
An international business major you say. Well I have some great news for her.

I'll let Dawn figure out the headache of rotations/minutes if she does come here.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
The SEC….. it’s a Gamecock world

Last 11 years SEC Games. USC is the only team to have a winning SEC record all 11 years.

USC 161-15

UT 117-56
Miss St. 112-60
LSU 102-72
A&M 101-73
UK 91-84
UGA 88-87
Mizzou 79-96
Bama 71-105
Ark. 69-106
UF 63-111
OM 58-116
Aub. 58-117
Vandy 46-117

DarkCock

Joined Jan 21, 2006
Jan 30, 2022
Care to reconsider?
I said no so that any addition would be a pleasant surprise. I believe she originally committed to Baylor and then Mulkey left. I still don't think we're the favorite because Baylor is closer to home and offers more playing time. But if Dawn's wants her, I should never underestimate Dawn. Dauda needs to work on her post up game, so if she's serious about playing at the next level, this is a great opportunity. Will she seize it?

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
I said no so that any addition would be a pleasant surprise. I believe she originally committed to Baylor and then Mulkey left. I still don't think we're the favorite because Baylor is closer to home and offers more playing time. But if Dawn's wants her, I should never underestimate Dawn. Dauda needs to work on her post up game, so if she's serious about playing at the next level, this is a great opportunity. Will she seize it?
Both are great for Dauda. Baylor with Dauda is a sweet 16 team.

Collen at Baylor is a former WNBA Coach with the Atlanta Dream, good first season but horrible last 2 seasons. Bad roster, bad locker room, bad owner. She has done well at Baylor but her roster is portal driven. I’m pretty sure she would develop Dauda and she would play 30 minutes a game

Here Dauda is not going to get those minutes. She would however be on at least a final four team, get developed rigorously by the competition in practice and “The Standard”. Get a degree and go into the MIBs program here.

It’s a tougher path here, but after Arkansas and Neighbors l think she understands what she needs to get to go to the W and also for life after BB.

Last edited:

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
Angel Reese is one of our favorite super villains and she has earned a lot of it from her behavior. Obviously some of the hate towards her was over the line.

She got brutally fouled last night by Alyssa Thomas who was subsequently ejected. Reese was the consummate professional about the situation; no taunting, retaliation or smack talk. Still don’t like her but it looks like she is finding her path to be a good pro. It made me wonder how much of her💩was fueled or fomented by the dysfunction that Mulkey injects into that program.

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Angel Reese is one of our favorite super villains and she has earned a lot of it from her behavior. Obviously some of the hate towards her was over the line.

She got brutally fouled last night by Alyssa Thomas who was subsequently ejected. Reese was the consummate professional about the situation; no taunting, retaliation or smack talk. Still don’t like her but it looks like she is finding her path to be a good pro. It made me wonder how much of her💩was fueled or fomented by the dysfunction that Mulkey injects into that program.
Can anybody understand Reese when she posts anything.

"EVERYONE, i’m good😭! its just basketball. we gon shake back! #skytown

— Angel Reese (@Reese10Angel) May 26, 2024"

And she wonders why Caitlin is the #1 reason the WNBA is doing well now. It's definitely not because of Reese!!! That girl is "GHETTO"!!! I don't care what anybody says.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022

And she wonders why Caitlin is the #1 reason the WNBA is doing well now. It's definitely not because of Reese!!! That girl is "GHETTO"!!! I don't care what anybody says.
I thought you were only talking about WNBA players on the new wildly successful thread you started? Instead you interject your CC fetish upon us yet again and make racist remarks about Angel Reese, even when it’s pretty clear she handled the situation well.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023

i know you love your girl, Caitlin, but today is not the day to brag. She was pretty brutal last night. 8 Points on 2-8 shooting, 6 more turnovers. Got outscored by Kate Martin in an Aces rout.

Crutcher

Feb 2, 2022

She and Cordoso surprisingly seem to be getting along together pretty well; made several public appearances together. I think she sometimes played the super villain and the "girl from the hood" for the twitter hits, and she became famous and made a lot of money from that role. I think she sees herself as the female Dennis Rodman and understands that in the big league she will get as good as she gives.

Latest posts