2024 away game tickets

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Wow, WVU sticking it to PSU fans. Anybody know what we charged them for the north end nosebleeds?

WVU. $125 each, 6 max
USC $100 each 6 max
Wisky $80 each 10 max
Purdue $50 each 10 max
Minny $81 each max 10

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
What strikes me more is how many tix are available for Penn State fans. That’s a bunch at each game.

wplion

Nov 1, 2021
I went to USC many years ago. Big stadium, the PSU seats were behind the long jump pit. It felt like we were in the next county. I do think they have improved the stadium, but not sure how much.

Reactions: Psu00

WanderingSpectator

Oct 12, 2021
I went to USC many years ago. Big stadium, the PSU seats were behind the long jump pit. It felt like we were in the next county. I do think they have improved the stadium, but not sure how much.
They haven't, and those seats are definitely some of the worst visitor seats I've ever seen. Sat there for the '91 game as well. I was there for a Rams vs Bills game several years ago, and the place still ranks as one of the worst stadiums I've visited. "Historic" is code for "need serious renovation."

BVSt.Paul

Oct 12, 2021
Looked at the seat view for the visitor section. Horrible view. If I decide to make the trip will definitely buy elsewhere in the stadium.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
IIRC they renovated a few years ago and brought the press/club boxes out into the seating bowl rather than just at top. So there are seats for sale on either side of the press box where you apparently can’t see half the field.

1714838975020.jpeg

1714839222758.jpeg

Last edited:

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
What strikes me more is how many tix are available for Penn State fans. That’s a bunch at each game.
I’m surprised there’s even a limit at Wisconsin, Purdue, and Minnesota. ;)

USC is a lot of travel so I can see the limit being 6 instead of 2-4.

I’m shocked West Virginia is at 6. It’s a small stadium and close by/ driving distance for most. I thought there’d be more demand keeping it to 2-4 tickets per order.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Looked at the seat view for the visitor section. Horrible view. If I decide to make the trip will definitely buy elsewhere in the stadium.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
I got a USC ticket through a friend for $106. Not sure where we are sitting, (probably not the best seats). But, at least it's a ticket.
Last I checked USC tickets on Ticketmaster were between $98- $1340 IIRC.

IrishHerb

Oct 13, 2021
You're lucky PSU doesn't play at Northwestern this year.

Their stadium, Ryan Field , has been demolished and their "temporary" home field is over by the lake with a seating capacity below 15,000.

Reactions: Psu00

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
You're lucky PSU doesn't play at Northwestern this year.

Their stadium, Ryan Field , has been demolished and their "temporary" home field is over by the lake with a seating capacity below 15,000.

No one goes to see Northwestern football anyway so it won’t make much of a difference. Last year they averaged 23,000 home attendance.

That said, I can’t believe the Big Ten has allowed them to do this high school field solution.

Reactions: Tgar

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
No one goes to see Northwestern football anyway so it won’t make much of a difference. Last year they averaged 23,000 home attendance.

That said, I can’t believe the Big Ten has allowed them to do this high school field solution.
i think they are going to bounce between this temp field, an MLS Field, Soldier Field and Wrigley Stadium over the next couple of years. The venue they play in will be based on their opponent. The larger the name (ex: OSU) the bigger the stadium.

That said, the new field, once they complete it, should be really nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVSt.Paul and Psu00

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
I know someone will scream "But the history...". but why does a wealthy, successful school still play in the Coliseum? Are they another mismanaged school?

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
I know someone will scream "But the history...". but why does a wealthy, successful school still play in the Coliseum? Are they another mismanaged school?

The stadium is just across the street from campus. There’s no room around there to build their own stadium and up until SoFi was built there was no alternative. IIRC the city owns the stadium but USC got all rights to manage and operate the Coliseum.

Reactions: nittanymoops

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
Put in for two for myself and MaconNitt for the Minny game. Spoke with STPGopehrfan and looking forward to our trek. Hope to meet up with you!
It’s a great trip. What is there not to like in Minneapolis? Their stadium is great except for a narrow concourse and you are in downtown Minneapolis. Bars, restaurants, lots of it walkable. We love that trip.

stay Downtown, take Uber, have lots of fun. If we go, I will hit you boys up for a cocktail!

Reactions: PSU Mike

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
It’s a great trip. What is there not to like in Minneapolis? Their stadium is great except for a narrow concourse and you are in downtown Minneapolis. Bars, restaurants, lots of it walkable. We love that trip.

stay Downtown, take Uber, have lots of fun. If we go, I will hit you boys up for a cocktail!
We were there in 2019 and had a great time at a Gopher tailgate with STPGopherfan. It was a quick trip with flying in Friday and getting to the airport after the game Saturday to fly back. Some folks flew out and back the same day out of Trenton!
We wandered the Mall of America looking for a liquor store and when we finally circled around for over an hour we saw it was only 50 feet from the floor we came in on! Ate at Hazelwood near the mall, great prime rib and walleye! Stayed at a hotel near the airport and had free shuttle service and train station was a block away. STP and BVStPaul will hook up with us and if you go, we could have a quorum!

Last edited:

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
We were there in 2019 and had a great time at a Gopher tailgate with STPGopherfan. It was a quick trip with flying in Friday and getting to the airport after the game Saturday to fly back. Some folks flew out and back the same day out of Trenton!
We wandered the Mall of America looking for a liquor store and when we finally circled around for over an hour we saw it was only 50 feet from the floor we came in on! Ate at Hazelwood near the mall, great prime rib and walleye! Stayed at a hotel near the airport and had free shuttle service and train station was a block away. STP and BVStPaul will hook up with us and if you go, we could have a quorum!
Roger copy. Guessing we re staying downtown but no confirmed plans yet. It definitely is one of the better trips in the Big 10.

Reactions: rudedude

BVSt.Paul

Oct 12, 2021
I ate at Hazelwood just last night. Great spot! BTW, we’ve been planning your itinerary. Here’s your last stop. 1714955417170.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: rudedude