Jack Driscoll was released by the Dolphins. I think he would be a good PS pick up. The Eagles will need him before the end of the season as an OG
James Bradberry to IR Burks comes back...
![]()
Eagles put James Bradberry on IR, sign Oren Burks off practice squad
A report on Thursday morning indicated that defensive back James Bradberry will miss six-to-eight weeks after suffering a lower leg injury in practice and the Eagles confirmed that he'll miss at least the first four games a little later in the day.www.nbcsports.com
I think half of last year was on a bad OC hire who simply recycled the 2022 offense and expected defenses not to adjust.I’ve always been a fan of Hurts, but he really underwhelmed last year. For 2023 I expected him to have at least the equal of his performance in 2022.
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State basketball’s offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?