2024 Phillies Thread

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
SirAnthony Dominguez needs to be released or traded. He should never pitch another inning for the Phillies. He's horrible!!!!

RyanSnyder

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
Most wins in baseball on May 1. Feels nice to say. April has never been their month. High Hopes.

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021

MrTailgate

Oct 19, 2021
He's been in the league too long:

He is absolutely critical to this team going deep in the post season. Truth be told, only Hoffman has been what they want at the back end. I’m not including Matt who has been really good. But Soto, Dominguez, Alvarado have been dicey, Kerkering “incomplete“ grade to date.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
He is absolutely critical to this team going deep in the post season. Truth be told, only Hoffman has been what they want at the back end. I’m not including Matt who has been really good. But Soto, Dominguez, Alvarado have been dicey, Kerkering “incomplete“ grade to date.
Agreed. I also just detest the different role different closer stuff every game and refuse to believe that it doesn’t cause some of the problems.

MrTailgate

Oct 19, 2021
Agreed. I also just detest the different role different closer stuff every game and refuse to believe that it doesn’t cause some of the problems.
I think we both know that it’s lineup dependent. If there are quality left handed hitters,it will be Alvarado to close. Opposite with Hoffman. If the 8th inning features the middle of the lineup, you will get who is throwing best so that the 9th inning and save go to someone else. Best case scenario is that you have at least two of the three arms from either direction going well so that you have the guys available against any matchups that arise.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
So, why isn’t tonight’s game against SF on cable tv? It looks like the only option to watch is via Apple TV.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, I don’t have an Apple TV subscription.

The link I provided is titled "How to watch baseball on Apple TV+." But it wasn't my intention to provide anyone with a path to watch the game. If you open the link I provided, the opening paragraph answers your question as to why the game isn't on cable TV. Hence, the reason I posted it.

Latest posts