2024 PSU Men's Baseball Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU Men's Baseball 2024 preseason, in-season, and postseason, and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

You can find the posts/discussion that took place last season in the 2023 PSU Men's Baseball Thread at:

Obliviax

Oct 12, 2021

Charlie Sheen Baseball GIF by Comedy Central

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Who are all the transfers on this team and where did they come from? Got to get baseball on track. No reason not to be competitive in the B1G! A lot of good talent in Pa.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Who are all the transfers on this team and where did they come from? Got to get baseball on track. No reason not to be competitive in the B1G! A lot of good talent in Pa.
There is quite a bit of talent in Pennsylvania and the surrounding mid Atlantic region so it would be nice to see some more of that talent play at Penn State. Unfortunately, a lot of things going against us with regard to location, whether and cost. I’ve had some very good high school players that I have coached who have been recruited by previous Penn State staffs, but chose to go to smaller schools because of the cost being so much higher.

I do think that as long as this coach doesn’t bring in a son or relative to play on the team, things will go better than with the last guy.