OSU at "home" will be fun
OSU at "home" will be fun
Very early “home” opener vs. U Dub. Another purple school in the B1G!
We can play for a purple HuskyCat trophy.
Oops. Yes I missed that, not a great design. Washington is on the "away" side but has an arrowhead pointing into the "home" side where the date is listed. They should use standard "at/@" or "vs.".That game is on the road. The graphic design there is awful.
I mean . . . it's probably a disadvantage for Michigan to be coming off a bye week. They won't have illegal recordings from the week before to review?At least we have a bye before @Michigan and Ohio State…but Michigan has a bye before us. Could be a trap game for them, I suppose, given OSU is the final week.
The butterfly ballot!That game is on the road. The graphic design there is awful.
Michigan will still be breaking in their new coach at that point!At least we have a bye before @Michigan and Ohio State…but Michigan has a bye before us. Could be a trap game for them, I suppose, given OSU is the final week.
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana