2024 USA Olympic Trials Thread

Psuproud

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2006
2,117
3,311
113
I didn't think that was 4 for Brooks

Would have went 4 Brooks and 2 Dieringer
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I never thought the B1G would have better wrestling coverage than USA.

This is horrible. They just showed a split screen with the same Brooks match on both 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: SurgeOne

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,543
69,187
113
I didn't think that was 4 for Brooks

Would have went 4 Brooks and 2 Dieringer

If Brooks had released his grip after taking Dieringer to his back, it would have been scored as you suggest. Because he kept a lock throughout the move (until he turned over), it was just 4 for Brooks
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElDuce and LB99

cb1994

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2022
1,989
4,056
113
So left tonight we’ve got kerk and Mitch consos and Nolf/JB + Brooks/Zahid? Anything I’m missing?
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
whenever you think they can't get any more delusional, or misinformed, they elect to prove you wrong. smh
Yeah, I know, but to be fair, a few are saying Mitch did nothing wrong and is just aggressive. Did it get chippy or what?
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
Who’s the announcer that sounds like he is whispering? I feel like I’m watching golf.
 

cb1994

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2022
1,989
4,056
113
Yeah, I know, but to be fair, a few are saying Mitch did nothing wrong and is just aggressive. Did it get chippy or what?
JB shoved his head into the mat after a whistle, Mitch refused to shake his hand after it ended.
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
JB shoved his head into the mat after a whistle, Mitch refused to shake his hand after it ended.
So, has JB always been a jagoff or is that new? He had a twitter battle with Bo after saying he would attack Carter’s knee.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SurgeOne

SRATH

All-American
May 29, 2001
3,142
6,302
113
JB shoved his head into the mat after a whistle, Mitch refused to shake his hand after it ended.
I saw it differently, JB didn’t want to shake. He also effectively stopped the match to lecture MM. Early on I think JB got poked, MM tried to be decent and held his hand up for five, JB ignored him. My grass grows faster than JB was fixing is socks.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?